- I knew going in that this week was going to be hectic, but I wasn’t expecting to be quite so exhausted by the time
Friday Tuesday rolled around. There were a couple of three-coffee days in there… This week is shaping up to be another busy one. Just hook me up to an IV and insert caffeine.
- Spring made a brief appearance this week and it was absolutely glorious. So sunny, so warm. I even skipped out on stockings for four days this week! A cold snap hit Friday night and we’ve had quite a chilly weekend, so I’ll be back in my winter-wear this week at work, but it was nice while it lasted.
- I bought a pair of black suede loafers from Country Road, and I’m a little bit in love with them. I’ve never been a loafers person – I don’t even know who I am anymore.
- Mr Posy has made me watch Breaking Bad from the beginning, and I’m not hating it…
- I have spent the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing, and I only feel mildly guilty. We have a busy few weekends ahead, and combined with the crazy work weeks, I knew that I needed to just stop and take a breather this weekend. I even had a couple of naps. I don’t really feel any less tired, but at least I didn’t run myself into the ground this weekend.
- I watched Bring It On this weekend for the first time in like 10 years or something. It was just as good as I remember!